Hi everyone, Kibbelz here and I'm going to explain the new Pet system being rolled out during the upcoming patches.
Right now pets are really buggy and bad. So I decided lets fix that alongside adding some nice quality of life features along the way.
What was added this patch:
- A new pet window containing Pet stats & behaviours.
- You can set your pet to be aggressive (Attack any targets in range)
- You can set your pet to be defensive (Attack any targets in range that have attacked the owner)
- You can set your pet to follow the owner and ignore all Npc's.
- You can also set your pet to fight in either close combat range or keep its distance and fight with only spells.
- If a pet goes outside of its range it will teleport to its owner (No more pets getting stuck when traveling long distances!)
Whats coming soon:
- The ability to set your pets name
- The ability to spend stat points for your pet
- Pet spells are going to become dropable from bosses which can taught to your pet
There is a strong likelyhood of bugs with this feature due to it being hard to test every test scenario for this specific feature. So please bear with us while we roll out the changes each patch and improve the system over all.